1. Prep your ingredients: Thinly slice the lemon, roughly chop the mint. Combine the lemon, mint, chicken thighs, salt, and pepper in a large plastic bag and toss together to evenly combine. Marinate in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
2. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
3. Cook the chicken thighs completely in a dry sauté pan. Cool to touch and roughly chop.
4. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Unwrap a crescent roll dough and lay it flat. Gently press the dough together so there are no holes.
5. Next, generously smear the hummus on the dough. Top with the sliced cucumber and the chopped chicken thighs. Finish with the second roll of crescent roll dough on top.
6. Place in the oven and bake for 20-30 minutes, or until the dough is golden brown.
7. Remove from the oven and let cool to touch; cut into 4 equal portions and serve right away.
Tips + Tricks
**Know that the juicy chicken and fresh cucumber will not allow the bottom layer of dough to crisp completely; plan to eat with silverware, not just your hands.
**To cut down on pre-dinner prep and intensify the flavor too, you may marinate the chicken up to a couple days in advance.