1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. On a parchment-lined cookie sheet, spread your carrots and drizzle with the honey, 1/4 cup of orange juice, and a pinch of salt. Cover with foil and place in the oven for 20-30 minutes.
3. When the carrots are tender, remove from the oven and let cool until you can touch them.
4. When they have cooled, slide the carrots and their roasting juices into a food processor; pulse together. As they blend, slowly pour the last 1/4 cup of orange juice and cream into the spout.
5. Before serving, warm gently, in the microwave or in a sauté pan. Fill a small bowl halfway with honey-flavored Greek yogurt, smear a hearty spoonful of the warm carrot puree on top, and finish to your liking with the homemade Coconut-Walnut Granola