May 14, 2018 at 05:00PM Twitter Chat - #FNIchat #TwitterChat Visit https://t.co/IrsjE1hjIO for more events.
This homemade dry rub is the perfect rub for flank steak. Grill the steak, layer slices over a hearty of Garlic Mashed Potatoes, and top it off with some Pico de Gallo.
Yield: Entrée Portion 4-6 Adults , Prep time: 10 minutes , Cook time: 10-15 minutes
1. In a small mixing bowl combine your salt, garlic powder, paprika, oregano, cumin, coriander, and dark chili powder. Mix together until completely combined.
2. Rub both sides of the flank steak with the dry rub. Cover and let rest in the refrigerator for a couple hours.
3. Preheat your grill to high heat. Add your flank steak to the grill and let cook on the first side for 6 minutes.
4. Once the first side has had time to cook, flip and let finish cooking another 4-6 minutes, or until the steak has reached your desired doneness.
5. After your steak is cooked to your liking, remove from grill and let rest 3-5 minutes. Thinly slice against the grain, serve, and enjoy.