1. Prep your ingredients: Halve and cut the avocados, but keep the skins on. Cut the peaches into chunks. Finely mince the jalapeños. Cut the bacon into lardons. Clean and chop the Romaine lettuce.
2. Bring a dry cast iron skillet to medium-high heat. Place the avocados in the skillet, cut side down, and cook until blackened.
3. Remove from the avocados from their skins. Cut into large chunks and toss together with the peaches, and minced jalapeños.
4. In the same skillet, cook the bacon until golden brown and crispy. Once cooked, using a slotted spoon, set aside 2/3rds of the bacon for garnish.
5. Next, blend together the dressing: pulse the bacon grease, last 1/3 of the cooked bacon, and apple cider vinegar, and add salt and pepper to taste. **If you want more acidity, add more vinegar. If it is too acidic for you, add a touch of vegetable oil.
6. When you are ready to serve, toss the Romaine lettuce with the vinaigrette and the chopped peaches and avocados. Plate and garnish with the crispy bacon.