1. Prep your ingredients: roughly chop the asparagus, cut the bread into 1/2-inch slices, whisk together the eggs and cream in a mixing bowl.
2. Preheat your oven to broil. Toast the bread on both sides to your desired color and crispiness; remove and let cool.
3. Stir the peas, asparagus, and fresh herbs into the egg mixture, and season with salt and pepper.
4. Drop 2 Tbsp. of butter into a large sauté pan and bring to medium heat. Let the butter slowly melt and circle to coat the sides of your pan; pour in the egg mixture.
5. Let the eggs begin to cook before gently pushing the edges of the cooked eggs towards the center of the pan; tilt the pan so the uncooked eggs run to the open pan space.
6. When the eggs are set almost completely, roll them up into a round and spoon over the toasted bread.
7. Generously grate Parmesan over the eggs and finish with more cracked black pepper; serve right away.
Tips + Tricks
**We like to toast Kroger's Private Selection Whole Clove Garlic Loaf for this recipe. If you can't find a delicious loaf of bread filled with whole garlic cloves, however, use the crusty bread you prefer and, after it is finished crisping, rub whole, raw cloves of garlic right onto each piece.
**The design of this dish is perfect for the springtime, but take time to tailor it to the seasonal herbs and fresh produce each month of the year.