1. Preheat the oven to the temperature recommended on the directions of your pie dough.
2. Roll out the pie dough and cut out into 2-3-inch rounds. Place on a cookie sheet and bake until golden brown and cooked completely.
3. While the pie dough bakes, wash the strawberries, remove their stems, and slice; set aside.
4. In a stand mixer, using the paddle attachment, whip together the powdered sugar and goat cheese. When the two are combined, slowly pour in the cream and whip to a fine consistency. Transfer to a plastic bag.
5. To assemble, pipe a thick ring of goat-cheese cream onto each round of pie crust. Spoon strawberries to rest in the center of the cream. Garnish with coarse sugar and serve right away.
Tips + Tricks
**Refrigerated pie dough is a wonderful time-saver, but feel free to make it homemade if you have a good recipe. Use cookie cutters, or just the top of a water glass, to divvy it up.
**Adjust the goat cheese-cream to your liking: If you want it sweeter, add more sugar. If you like goat cheese and want to showcase the tang, add just a Tablespoon of sugar at a time until it is just to your liking. If you desire a thinner texture, add more cream.