1. Prepare cupcake batter according to package instructions. Fill cupcake liners only halfway, instead of the 2/3rds-full usually suggested. Bake cupcakes.
2. As they bake, whisk together the cream, sweetened condensed milk, and evaporated milk.
3. When the cupcakes are done baking, pull from the oven and let cool. Peel the liners from each one, then, and place in a roasting pan, or any container with a lip. Pour about half of the milk mixture over the cupcakes and place in the refrigerator.
4. Now, make the orange whipped cream: With electric beaters, whip together 2 cups of the heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla, on high for 3-5 minutes, or until it comes to stiff peaks. Stir in the orange juice and zest and refrigerate.
5. Just before serving, pour the rest of the milk mixture over the cupcakes and dollop each one with some orange whipped cream.