1. Prep your ingredients: Make a batch of homemade Bacon Marmalade
and let it cool. Dice the red onion. Remove the stem of the iceberg lettuce and cut into 6 equal wedges.
2. When the bacon jam is cooled, whip with the cream cheese to a uniform consistency using electric beaters.
3. In a small plastic bag combine the apple cider vinegar, mustard, oil, salt and pepper; shake together vigorously.
4. To assemble, place the wedge of iceberg on a plate. Generously smear one side with the whipped bacon jam. Spoon the apple cider vinaigrette over the lettuce and finish with a sprinkle of the red onion.
5. Serve cold with a fork and knife.
Tips + Tricks
**Play with the size of the wedges -- slice them larger, into a full-fledged salad course, or slice them narrower, as an appetizer for many.